A look at Gen. Khalifa Haftar, Libya’s military strongman, who is pushing to take the capital, Tripoli, from the U.N.-backed government.
(Visited 230 times, 1 visits today)
More from my site
- Explainer: Syria Who’s Who
- Boko Haram – Terror Unmasked, Part 2: Anatomy of an Attack
- Villagers Outside Raqqa Return Home After IS Rule
- US Airstrike Kills Islamic State Leader in Northern Afghanistan (Video)
- ‘Nobody Has Returned’ — Mosul’s Slow Recovery
- Syria Fighting Escalates Before Wednesday Peace Talks
Berita Terkait Lainnya
Why Half-a-Degree Matters to the Global Climate Britain in Political Chaos as Embattled PM Pulls Brexit Vote Military Officials, Analysts Warn Against Hasty US Withdrawal from Syria UN Official: Keep Pressure on Myanmar to Halt Atrocities Against Rohingya Afghan Officials: IS Defeated in Its Stronghold Eastern Afghanistan Turkey Named ‘Drumstick’ Earns Presidential Pardon Trump’s Nuclear Authority Reviewed on Capitol Hill Farewell to Thailand’s Beloved King Yazidi Women Fighters: ‘We Hope for Battle’ 2019 Promises to Be Big Year in Space
Tulisan terkait dibawakan kepada Anda oleh Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.